Saturday, April 7, 2012

30 Things - Day 7: Your Dream Job

What's your dream job, and why?


There's things I would consider my dream jobs and I'm hoping to one day incorporate all of them into one thing.

1. Become a successful writer. During high school I found one of my callings and it was writing. I had help realising my love for writing when my Civics teacher Mr.P would look forward to reading my arguments and articles. One day he pulled me aside and told me "Leanne, you're a very talented writer and you need to continue this". So I will say that he helped encourage me to continue my writing. Besides my blog writing, which isn't always perfect, I have 2 novels in the works. I have had one article of mine published in my schools newspaper and since then I haven't given up my mission to get published somewhere bigger than the school paper.

2. Become a film maker or photographer. Ever since I could use my Grandmother's camcorder and I got my first camera, I have never stopped creating media. I took classes in school for photography, digital animation and media arts. Some of my work can be found on my Flickr or Youtube page but it hasn't been updated.

3. Own my own business/store. I always wanted to own my own little store and sell unique items that ranged from crafts, candles, soaps to vintage jewelry and clothing. I also had a dream to own a cafe where I would let local bands play and be heard in a cool, comfortable setting.

Then recently I came up with a business plan that involved joining my passion for art, photography, writing, web design and film. I don't want to conceal much now but if it happens, you'll be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment